Silicone Strap for Garmin Vivosmart HR
- Regular price
- $20.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.99 USD
- Unit price
- Compatibility: Garmin Vivosmart HR
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Length (not including buckle): 210mm (135/75)
- Includes tool and screws for strap replacement
- Does not include the watch
- Product color may differ from picture depending on computer/mobile screen.
- SKU g.r10
StrapsCo fashionable soft silicone rubber replacement band with a smooth finish and a sporty look. Comfortable and durable, it is the perfect replacement wristband for your Garmin Vivosmart HR smart watch.
Take Your Smart Watch Anywhere It Takes YouBe as versatile as your fitness watch with these high-quality watch bands for Garmin Vivosmart HR. If you're looking for a replacement strap that won't cost you a fortune, you've come to the right place. StrapsCo offers a stunning range of replacement straps and accessories for your Garmin unit. With several color options to choose from, you're sure to find the one that best suits your taste. Want to wear your fitness tracker anywhere you go? Make sure it complements your outfit. We carry a wide range of colors, so you can switch straps to match your ensemble for the day. Choose funky colors, like purple, pink, and lime green. Or, you can stick to the basics, such as black, blue, and red. Better yet, get all the colors to easily replace straps whenever you like. Replacing your watch's strap is also a way of practicing good hygiene. With hectic activity, dirt can accumulate within the corners of your strap. Changing your straps regularly can minimize this occurrence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Change the Strap on a Garmin Vivosmart HRYes, but you'll have to use a special screwdriver to successfully replace its strap. This watch model has four tiny screws that secure the strap to the watch. You'll need to unscrew this using the special screwdriver to take the strap out. You'll have to purchase the tool and screws separately, as they don't come with the watch when bought. Don't worry! If you're ordering from StrapsCo, you'll get the special tools and pins needed for you to install your new Garmin watch band yourself.
How Can You Change the Strap on a Garmin Vivosmart HR?Follow these steps to replace the strap of your fitness watch:
- Using the special tool, unscrew the four pins from the back of your watch.
- Remove the strap on both sides. Be sure to remove all parts of the old strap before installing the new one.
- Install the new screws that came with the replacement strap and tighten them using the tool. Be careful not to over tighten to avoid damaging the watch.
Are Garmin Watch Bands Replaceable?Most Garmin watches bands can be replaced. Although they're built to withstand the elements and extreme activity, you may need to replace their straps and other accessories sooner or later. The following models have replaceable wristbands: